Wednesday, September 10, 2008

The Art of Foreplay

The crisp fall days have already started to creep into Minneapolis over the past week. The sound of the leaves starting to dry up crackling in the breeze, that chilly breeze as it blows through my hair and that smell of fall makes me think of cuddling under a warm blanket with a lover. Over the past couple of weeks I’ve received a few mixes, bedroom mixes, which in my current state of mind makes me long for that special someone. The latest mix I received is from a friend of mine in Atlanta that goes by the name DJ Black Daniels. However, when he makes seductive mixes he uses his alter ego-Chadwick Sexington, Esq. The Art of Foreplay is the second of Sexington’s “Music for 2” series and as Mr. Chadwick Sexington, Esq. said, “My only suggestions to you are to listen to this with someone special, and of course, take your time.”

With that said feel free to download the latest mix, start a fire and curl up with your lover.

Your pick:

zShare
or
MegaUpload

No comments: